what is up at the Gallery....

The Holiday Season went grand as well as the 'Johnsonburg' Book sales in November!
We had a very successful book signing with the author along with A Community Christmas starting at the JCC where I am housed and also through out town in the same time frame.
I am now pulling down all of my decorations at home as well as getting ready for some house redos with rewiring the upstairs, painting the steps, setting up a sewing studio as well as an outside metalworking studio that will be wonderful in the summer when the gardens are there for inspiration ;)

We traveled to Galena, Illinois to visit my eldest daughter for a week and then traveled back with her to Pennsylvania where she stayed with us another week and then flew back on the 15th of December, funstuff... She is such a cute preggie! We held a baby shower for her too inviting friends and family during a very snowy, sleety, crazy day. For those of you that aren't aware..I am going to be a Grandmother for the first time!!!! She is due on March 15th the same birthday as my middle daughter Thea which is a lot of fun. Larissa's birthday is also the same month as well as my Mom ;) They are going to give birth to a girl, Ellimena Rai!

I am now getting ready for Valentine's Day and putting some new oriented, as such, items in the Gallery, Shop on Main and ECCOTA. I will also put a few things on http://www.stephaniedistler.etsy.com/ . I have some new designs and can't wait to show you!
New artists are being scheduled for the gallery as well as events, designs and inspirations!
It is going to be an exciting year!!!

Comments