using the space

The space flows very nicely and has made some commissions come together quicker and with less work involved especially in trying to locate materials and tools ;)

IMG_0324

IMG_0338

Some of the book collection along with a sketch pad. I love my retro radio :)

IMG_0326
other side of that bench with lilacs on sill, wire, etc. Remember those are just temp shelves, dh is building some when time permits.
IMG_0328
Great corner to do some light polishing or stringing for now. I am picking up a small bench polisher/grinder tomorrow. If you look to the back of the bench towards the window you see a tube cutter, hand drill, brass mandrels my Father had made for me and other odds and ends.
IMG_0331
closer shot of the bench corner...

IMG_0341
I just finished a MOM piece with hand cut SS hearts and crystals. The wood scrap has been a pre stamp surface used to help prevent spacing errors. The wood helps especially when the price of silver has been through the roof to not waste material.

Comments