The Garden Studio in August

I find more and more that I am setting up little corners to get me motivated especially this month for it has been extremely busy in other areas of my life.  The MOM and FAMILY pendants have been a staple as well as the button rings and anklets. I am making new lines of brooches and jewelry to celebrate Fall and the upcoming Holidays with more pieces gearing towards color, texture and statement that I am very excited about.

 The greenhouse window is perfect for not only the light it gives but, also spots of color. 
window collection in studio
cubes of stone, diochoric ferns, purple die, shells and
vintage beads in and amoungst a small line of vintage
pop bottles

marbles
marbles and buttons above the soldering bench

radio in studio
daisy chain and a retro radio next to a book
shelf

antique, vintage and clay marbles
found glass  marbles from the vegetable garden along with clay
in the greenhouse window

knotted heart
One of my newest Celtic Heart necklaces on it's way
to the Gallery soon!


My website has also gone through some upgrades the last week and will continue to be revamped through the month of September and October so check back often ;)











Comments

Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!