Visiting the RV Hall of Fame

In July my husband and I went to pick up our Grandbaby, Elli, in Illinois and enroute back after her 2 week visit in Pennsylvania where she stayed with us we stopped with her at the RV Hall of Fame in Elkhart, Indiana www.rvhalloffame.org

We had a wonderful time viewing and exploring the 70 Vintage Travel Trailers along with the modern RVS starting with the hand builts of 1913. They were amazing the way homebuilders took avantage of every inch customizing the cabinetry perfectly to house all of your camping wants and needs.







The grand baby was perfect as always eventually taking a nap in her buggy :) I took away some amazing ideas for my own 'Shasta' as well as the NEED for a Yellowstone 1950's trailer. The 2 doors with round windows is a killer as well as the inside layout including the dividing wall, perfect kitchen and bright aluminum skin. I could do amazing things with this model, love it, love it. I see there is a Yellowstone on Tin Can Tourist's classifieds totally redone from the inside skin to perfection.

~enjoy

Comments