Local Shows and Upcoming Events

Friday booth shot at the Bavarian Fest

This past weekend's Bavarian Fest in St. Marys, Pa. was great! I was planning on setting up out of Claire, my 1971 Shasta Compact Vintage Travel Trailer but, felt very uncomfortable leaving her there on the boulevard for 3 nights.  I will wait until Spring for her big debut and also her awning will be a great addition to the overall set-up. 
Join the conversation on her blog where the story will continue along with many, many photos :)

My good friend for many years, Patricia Eckstrom also displayed her fabulous botanically and koi inspired framed work in the space next to me.  I have known her ever since I had an herbary where she would show at an annual Herb & Art Fest I organized at my home, gardens and shoppe.  We became fast friends and have had many adventures in the art world.

The organizers did a wonderful job and I am sure it will grow and improve for years to come. 

Patricia Eckstrom's work
I now am working on replenishing monograms, button/Czech wrapped rings, tiered stone and copper necklaces, rosary wrapped pieces and themed work for galleries and Pa. Wilds Trail stops.  Monday the Elk County Council on the Arts received a new collection of Stephanie Distler originals now available there.  My next collection will be available at the Cameron County Artisan Center in Emporiuim end of October. 

I have been busy listing on the ETSY shop and will continue that process.  It does take too much time away from the bench with the social networking part of an artist's life. 

My next post will be all about the October 14th thru the 16th Art on the EDGE artisan trail featuring galleries, studios and shops.  My gallery will have an author and book signing, juried pa. wilds artists and a reception for a new featured artist during that weekend.

Back in the studio!!!

xoxo

Comments