New Listings on ETSY

I have been a listing machine putting up many different new items plus, editing other listings with the new options they provide now for the artists and shops. 
It is cool just seems like it still takes forever to list :)  I  have also listed more of the Printed Metal stacked pendants showing the different variations and choices available to you.
here is one of my smaller wrapped wire fern brooches



3 Stacked trio of Silver, Copper and Brass FAMILY Pendant





                                                 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! Your work is amazing! I'm blogging about art and jewelry making but just a beginner....
I need to catch up with you sometime, let me know when your available in October. Need to pick your brain, love your sites and all that you do, your my mentor:) Hope this finds you well.

Smiles,
Robin Davenport
Thank-you so much hellopalz!

Robin,
You can pick my brain anytime you wish my friend. Thanks for the fab compliments you are wonderful! Yes, we need to get together :) See you soon.
xoxo,
~Steph