Holiday Openhouse THIS Sunday the 20th

November 20th, Sunday 1pm to 6:30pm
600 Market Street, Johnsonburg, Pa  15845
in the Historic Johnsonburg Community Center
 I opened the gallery up in 2006.  This photo is from Christmas Openhouse 2006 with Linda Pontzer as the feature, the jewelry I was turning out were asymmetrical large stone/glass beaded designs, beaded figure sculptures w/a fiber base and bead embroidered felt brooches and I was also 'focused' on food vignette style photography. 

The gallery has gone through quite a few changes in the last 5 years, for instance, initially every two months a new featured artist filled the entire wall space, I was not yet a PA Wilds Trail stop, my studio was on the 3rd floor and I had Stitch and Bitch gatherings on Thursday mornings at 10.

The gallery now has permanent artists with a wall section for features, I am a PA Wilds Trail stop and juried artist, the work studio is in my home garden and I am centric on metalsmithing with cold connections, torch work and fusing.

The gallery played host to 20 featured artists and 4 themed shows during the last 5 years covering many mediums including oils, watercolors, mosaics, photography, beadart, ACEOs and wood carvings.
New Projects:
I have plans on putting together an artisan jewelry show in the gallery with several fabulous bead artists, metalsmiths and mixed media artists.
 I want to see more classes in gallery and at my home studio to share the wonderful happiness we jewelry artisans all have found in creating from beginner to advanced levels given by different artisans including myself.

November gallery for Lynda Show finished49
a photo of the nook in 2006, this lovely little spot now is home to a sitting area composed of an antique sofa and a lovely hand carved chair donate from the Cotters of St. Marys. 

November gallery for Lynda Show finished54
~enter via 2006
me in the lady's mantle
2006
I hope you enjoyed our little flashback

Comments