Keeping it simple with Branding

counter in gallery with packages by Stephanie Distler
counter in gallery with packages, a photo by Stephanie Distler on Flickr.
here you see my earring cards and a couple packages to be mailed out with
the PA Wilds tags, the kraft boxes, ribbon and one of my business cards peek-
ing out.
tags drying I have been working on a consistant branding in the gallery and basically where ever my designs can be purchased from shows to other galleries/shoppes. I factor in also the branding used on juried PA Wilds Artisans which includes me. These hangtags are tan, brown, and burnt sienna with the Elk and keystone worked into the logo.
So what I did was to purchase white tags and the large Manila tags from an office supply web business with plans on tea dyeing the lot of them.  The process was simple,  with just making an extra strong pot of English Breakfast tea and then letting the tags infuse in their tea bath for for about 5 to 6 hours.  The English Breakfast is what I recommend for it keeps the rich brown tones and does not then turn that horrible reddish hue.

Next was adding more stamps to my collection with another size of my signature fern and one with the website and tag line. 
counter tags
All of the tags turned out beautifully taking on the perfect color to play nice with the PA Wild's hangtags, kraft paper boxes, my business card and also the props in the gallery.
fern tags in dish

Comments