Let's start in the studio with techniques or skills to build on or a skill that I have not yet sunk my teeth into and then a little on home, moving then to social networking.
- work more 3 dimensional in building pieces up and out using cold connections and soldering.
- save money to build a 12'x18' addition off of the working studio. This addition should have room for displays, classes, openhouses, working on very large projects and a reading area with the furniture from my old Gallery. I am so excited that I could spin!!! I have started a design board on Pinterest to compose these plans. This board will get huge as the weeks go by, so check back often.
- fusing pure silver wire and precious metal clay....perhaps also glass fusing
- more wire basket weaving
- bezel work
- quality tool investing with Fretz hammers, Foredom Flex Shaft, Foredom grinder/lathe, rolling mill and large mandrels.
- first and foremost...learn to make SUSHI!!!!!! I love it so much and will go broke.
- organize the upstairs including restructuring the sewing/shipping room
- sort through vintage and retro stash for online shop
- start listing on Atomic Garden Vintage (etsy shoppe) filling it with mid century modern . vintage . retro and reclaimed/upcycled. The reclaimed part will be salvaged boards made into serving and cutting boards adding to your cooking/serving experience that will grow as the need grows.
- list the bulk of every hammered out piece in each line of jewelry I create +++++