Started a Vintage Winnebago Camper Group

After chatting with a some other awesome Winnebago Travel Trailer enthusiasts I asked if they would be interested in a group for us to share photos, restorations, camping trips, decor, etc. and so it was the Vintage Winnebago Camper Group was born ;) I spoke to one of the them a while back which was all to cool for she also is a jewelry artist, Kimberly Arden of www.kimberlyarden.com She is a self-taught, professional artist, working in polymer clay.  Her canes are to die for not to mention the jewelry she creates.

 I am so ready for camping season!!!!!

Comments

Lori Greenberg said…
I want to be there now! That looks awesome. I haven't camped in years and that brings back so many memories!
Lori I can't wait to get back out there for the snow just will not quit falling here in Pennsylvania...