etsy- staying fresh in the shoppe

Providing SDAJ to local galleries and shoppes has made it truly easier to stay fresh and current in my own online ETSY shoppe keeping certain bracelets, necklaces, earrings and pendants only available in the online venue. 
I received a phone call from a local friend, who is an ebay seller normally but, is becoming acquainted with her ETSY shoppe.  She was wondering if I have separate inventory for what is listed in the online shoppe from my show inventory or rather how I go about separating it all.   Now that I am providing jewelry for other sellers, don't have a retail space myself at the moment and not doing too many shows at this point, it is tons easier.  
A few years back I was in the same place as her, finding it difficult to not double sell shop items while doing shows or tending my gallery. It was rare but, did happen, even with the best intentions, of deleting those pieces from my etsy shoppe before an order was placed by a client online.  
mixed media bracelets with leather, copper, glass and stone, now for sale in the www.eccota.com gallery
available in my online shoppe

also in the online shoppe www.stephaniedistler.etsy.com
She carries vintage linens and other wonderful pieces here in her shoppe Song Bird and Lace.  I love her shoppe and also the inspiration behind it.  Good luck to you dear Ava!

Comments