|location now November 2013|
- larger room for creating workspaces to solder, photograph jewelry, classes, kiln fire, bead, precious metal clay, inventory and Livestream video capture.
- artisan trail tours, openhouses and other events can take place on the outside/inside studio and also since it is right off the kitchen, that space can be used for these larger events too.
- pure connection to the main wifi
- adds living space to the home
- can go out and work on a whim :) ;)
- cheaper, time saving, more doable in general
|new space, converting screen porch into studio|
|inside shot from this morning|
Cost is a great bonus with also the electric being tied into the home's panel box, heating also as well as dh's carpentry skills creating this productive environment not having to hire out. Some of the steps to be taken are breaking out the stone block, enclosing the windows, adding doors/windows, framing, wiring, insulating, drywall and flooring. Not starting until after the Holidays but, at least starting ;)
Coming soon to a side street near you!