I List- there for I am




  1. why does social media have to be so tempting
  2. a talking cat with attitude is pretty GREAT
  3. why oh why do you have to be so crazy expensive, you fabulous tool you
  4. seeing things I have not in forever...through linkedwithin and outbrain
  5. drinking coffee from a diner in a fab mug is the best
  6. Grey is the new orange, for love of a comfy cardigan
  7. I crave fresh air
  8. pasta and garlic prepared anyway
  9. the beauty of food as a subject, such a willing model
  10. a Small Business Saturday cool shopping destination Shop quality, shop small
  11. Alton Brown keeps moving on up, so very classy from head to toe
  12. sounds like a perfect addition for the Thanksgiving table, in-place of humdrum coleslaw 
Take a gander over to the left, adventuring through the blogroll, seeing such inspiration around us on the web!  

Boy, oh boy have I missed having a blogroll on here!  >>>>>>

Comments