new favorite photo editor

I am all in with +google having a +Stephanie Distler and also now the download of Chrome once again.  Yesterday on my + account I noticed that the #selfies yesterday, taken in the kitchen with my android, were miraculously here on the main PC :)  Well that is too cool, phone to PC!  Needing to tweak them just a touch, lol.. I also needed to download Chrome which I then did to play with their photo editor.
WOW..pretty cool I must say with all it's filters and manipulation features.  Below is the before and after
before 

after...perhaps I needed to hold my face up :)
Rotate, warmth, glow and focus and we are good to go.  I was not going to do anything with the pics initially but, after another look, a few did not look too terrible.
Love the new photo features on Google as well as the new profile accounts including what they have done with blogger.
I wonder if Flickr's group Self Portrait Tuesday is still active..perhaps possible..maybe  Guess so!!!  Back in 2005 this group was my go to for #selfies, loving also to see the creative snaps other members were taking.
With all the transitions the my main BLOG has gone through lately, I feel the need to blog these sometime soon.

Comments