Ending blog posts with a little something

Perhaps you have noticed the little photo strips down the bottom of each blog post lately.

I have used Flickr and Blogger since 2005!  That was also the year I purchased a Sony Cybershot DSC-H1 camera.  The Sony stopped working March 2010 which is when a Canon Powershot SX120 IS took it's place out of necessity.

This camera did the job but, just did not have the clarity of the Sony.

 Back in July after obsessively researching which one, which one I ordered the Sony DSC-RX100M3 and fell of course immediately in love.

I create the below strips of photos in PicMonkey and also use  this photo editing tool for the headers on my 3 blogs, FB, RebelMouse, ETSY, Twitter and Open Sky.  Earlier I made that new header above on this blog changing it up to something more simplistic.

When downloading photos to edit on PicMonkey, Flickr is one of the many choices to gather pics from they give.  I love being able to give some life back to forgotten photos.  


I can also make strips showcasing the gallery or shop where my jewelry is being sold along with those designs being carried seasonally.  HERE Laughing Owl Press in Kane, Pa.

ECCOTA HERE gallery assortment 

little studies  
new designs being listed

pics from Summer and Fall

or TBT
 ---------------------------------------------------

and today we have Autumn through the years

Too many months of shots to sift through.  What combinations can you see yourself putting together from your photo stash?

Comments