Throwback Thursday

 I am pretty sure this was my 6th grade birthday party in February 1978.  Loved that record player, Twister and Earth Shoes.  A few good friends, a butterfly birthday cake from Gram and my little brother eventually joined us as you can see :) :)  The Monkees, K-tel compilations and The Partridge Family were right at the top of what was played I am sure.
\
A few months before hot rollers arrived under the Christmas tree, lol. 
--------------------------------------

Earlier this afternoon Jackie and I went for lunch in Ridgway, Pa.,  While there visited some antique stores galleries and shoppes- fun-times!  South Street Botanicals, Two Scoops, Clarion River Trading Company and ECCOTA were all decked out for the Holidays. Ridgway has a happening Main Street!

taken today in ECCOTA : - )


www.stephaniedistler.com

Comments