List Monday or I list there for I am



  1. If you have not figured out (by now) how to decorate your tree :)
  2. How did J.R.R. Tolkien come up with the character's names for his books?
  3. I know I want to see how Harry Connick Jr. spends the night in a tiny house
  4. A tasty recipe for overnight oatmeal from Inspired by Charm
  5. Lovely wee worlds to wear around your neck
  6. My meal making is filled with gluten free and vegan dishes for my youngest.  Here are some great recipes.
  7. How many recipes can you create from one head of cauliflower, cauliflower rice
  8. Where do you find large beautiful scarves? Adventures in scarf wearing :)
  9. What is the most popular crayon color, I bet you know
  10. and....who knew! Entanglement: The Secret Lives of Hair  just out this month!
www.stephaniedistler.com


Comments