Studio Progress from November 2014 'til now


Every day I roll out of bed, brew a LARGE strong cup of coffee and finally walk into the new addition, where my studio lives, and I smile.  It is taking me a while to let this beautiful space soak in and tell my brain it is mine. 
I know I keep saying it, I LOVE this beautiful bright space! 
The below slideshow shows a progression from screen porch to working space.  There are a few more jobs to be completed such as bringing the oak display case from storage, constructing a porch for the front entrance (I have a front entrance, hoot, hoot!!!!) and finishing off the closet.





The white walls using Simply White from Benjamin Moore was chosen for it's neutral tones which are camera friendly.  This will allow for great photo possibilities and not as much editing. We also tried to find lights offering a more natural output.  They are not too warm and will do for now..  

What have you added to your studio that is key to lessen your work load and getting you actually back making?

www.stephaniedistler.com

Comments