What is on Your Jeweler's Bench Wednesday

PMC work will do 

It has been a bit since putting out original work.  LIFE takes hold and does just that holds you back from exploring new techniques and designs. You don't want any of that nonsense to keep you in a place of stasis but, yes it is all a part of IT.
Making way for those bursts of creativity on the bench ebbed and flowed.  Through out the last 10 years money has been spent as the thoughts of designs kept coming.  Believe it our not this is how I work, obsessed with a technique I exhaust it from researching to obtaining tools and materials.
I feel it coming together in my brain, honestly :)  Now that movement in the studio is possible with more room the kiln purchased a few years back is SCREAMING at me.  So here is some of the precious metal clay cache of tools and material.  Let's begin.

www.stephaniedistler.com




    

Comments