This Blog's Anniversary Month!

Back in February of 2005 this blog was created. Whoa!  I can't believe 17 years has gone by since the first post! 

Some of the crazy things I did as a new blogger were:

Yes, from my scanner! So funny!!
  • I also used Picasa which is now Google photos.  Once Picasa became Google those early posts became fragmented.  I left them in that state, as a reminder to myself, of a simpler time. 
  • at this time bead embroidery was used on ArtDolls, brooches and pendants and was the focus for my work.  Evidently I thought my niche was bead embroidery according to a post on February 20th, 2005 :)
This was taken as a slide for applying to art shows.

  • taught classes more at ECCOTA during this time
  • concentrated on getting into art shows more 
  • and I felt that my brother was going to be a ROCK STAR! I miss him so very much <3

had a friend in to get some photos of the set-up for summer art shows back in 2004

More tomorrow.... 


Comments