Things I Want To Do Before Turning 66

Today is my 56th year living on this great big beautiful planet and there are some things I would like to check off, that I am passionate about, before turning 66.  



1. Have time for actual metalsmithing in the studio
2. Hand build a piece of furniture
3. Learn to paint portraits
4. Travel to another country
5.  Restore our 1966 Winnebago travel trailer.
6.  Go camping across the U.S.
7.  Make more videos
8.  Husband and I build a garage on our property (finally), side the house and rebuild the fence. 
9.  Create a small greenhouse for seed starting and houseplants
10. To live in a historic town with quaint shops, a music scene, restaurants, lodging, beautifully restored architecture, made-by-hand businesses and where a lively supportive community/tribe lives also.

Now that does not seem too difficult to complete in 10 years now does it?  What is on your list?  
I would love to hear what your are passionate about and what perhaps is on your list <3




Comments