Friday Flatlay in the Studio


Today's Friday Flatlay, arranged on the studio floor, is what is on my desk that I am finding inspirational at the moment. As I keep filling orders, work on course work for PACE, fulfill contracted tasks, promote my artisan business and other obligations my mind can draw inspiration and design ideas from what I choose to surround myself with <3 

This fabulous Galen Leather zippered A5 Notebook Folio in Crazy House Smoky leather is filled with fountain pens, my grandfather's watch, antique desk items, my journal and 'made by these hands' charms. Above the folio is a Retro 51 pen Lincoln case that the brushed copper fountain pen, 2nd from the left in the folio, came in, date stamp, new bracelet designs, passport Travelers Notebook with a brass rabbit charm I made and brass clip along with my beloved Kaweco Brass All-Sport fountain pen.  Next to all this goodness are 2 clutch style thick lead pencils filled with sepia and multi colored leads and then down the side of the folio are some beautiful tribal influenced beads, I picked up awhile back, that I want to make a prayer piece from. What is on your desk or designated work space?

Enjoy your weekend!



www.stephaniedistler.com


Comments