Friday Flatlay in the Studio

 

Here you have a fun assortment of what was in my messenger bag, purchases that night from the gallery, Travelers Notebook for journaling it all in, packaging, stamps, fountain pens and colored pencils gathered and purchased items also from our Elk County Council on the ARTS during/after a monthly meeting. That was a mouth full, my goodness!

Now the flatlay list of stuff and some links. I posted this fab Shark fountain pen a bit ago on Instagram that you see here in the left top corner, under the fierce shark is a flier for this year's ECCOTA Summer Theater Camp performance , black stapler, back of the current ECCOTA business card, MT washi tape purchased that night, big chubby CRETACOLOR MegaColor navy blue colored pencil from when I received an ArtSnacks subscription box each month, vintage hole punch, MT magnetic washi cutter purchased in the gallery shop, ECCOTA executive director/public art program manager cards, stamped packaging,  tops of the purchased  MT washi tape, LAMY Safari 'Savannah' fountain pen,  Pilot G2  05 black gel pen , a beautifully designed sticker from the artist PA Made, stamps and cotton magenta/orange bakers twine.  

I hope you enjoyed this lens into our local art's council, my process and collection.  Arranging these flatlays is one of my favorite things every week <3



www.stephaniedistler.com

Comments