Spark-Pixel Filming at Stephanie Distler Studios


So much has been going on the last few months that I felt this shoot was my reward! Corey, owner of Spark-Pixel, spent the day at Stephanie Distler Studios filming for an upcoming PA Wilds Marketplace video. 


When Corey arrived, at 3:00, the focus was immediately on setting up lights inside and out.  The first video would be me sitting at the bench creating a pierced tree pendant, from copper.  The next series of process videos were of the steps involved in making copper cuffs, from start to finish, using wide angle shots and closeups.  


The beautiful glow here, on one of my favorite neckpieces, was created by reflecting a light off of the ceiling


Our Border Collie, Toshiko, was content with just watching Corey work. 


I totally took advantage of the professional light set-up by taking tons of photos



I learned so much just watching him work.

a relaxed pup in the middle of the action

Ice water with fresh mint is my go-to this summer #savingsummer

As my list of to-dos ebbed/flowed throughout my artisan business, PA Wilds and volunteer work trying to create an uncluttered studio or getting in that headspace were two of the biggest challenges for me.  I was not anxious about the filming just being ready to be filmed.  After I answered his last interview question, "What is next for your business?" I gave an audible sigh of relief  that we were done.  Such a great experience!  Thanks once again Corey I am so happy 










Comments