Celebrating my Brother's Birthday, Missing him Desperately

 

Stephan and Stephanie summer 1976, at our paternal grandparents, on Clarion Road in Johnsonburg

Happy birthday to my talented, intelligent, protective, warm, openhearted, larger than life, charismatic, passionate, curious, irresistible, loved by many BROTHER.  His birthday is the 4th mine the 5th, five years apart.  He was my best friend most of our lives and the one that I would call when the big things happened or were happening in my life.  I miss him so much that it becomes paralyzing  at times.  I feel missing him doesn't get better I just learn how to control those waves of emotion or hide from them lol.  

Stephan, I still talk to you and can feel your presence my dear brother.  A song that reminds me of you will play.. As if you knew you were in my thoughts. Tears will fill my eyes as I remember all of the hours sitting in front of the computer listening to the latest and greatest amazing song that you would have found to share with me.  Thank-you for those times.

-sister of Stephan <3


Comments