Friday Flatlay-- Back in the Day

taken out on the front porch with a Sony Cybershot MX100

 The above flatlay was my first ever attempt at a flatlay on May 18th, 2016.  I do not even think that I was calling them flatlays even though that was probably the go to hashtag at the time, lol. This was a bit before the current studio was finished and also, when I was creating a line of jewelry for the upcoming PA Wilds Conservation Shop at Kinzua Bridge.  PA Wilds branded pieces include here bottle openers, faux bark pendants, sterling silver slide bracelets/pendants and the Wander cuffs.  

I love all of the little bits & bobs like vintage books, tools, my grandmother's carved rabbit, Plume Poppy leaf from the garden, as well as, Welsh Onion bud and my first set of Field Notes, Shenandoah. 





Comments